Nastydress - Avoid, do not buy with credit card and do not send photos of ID or credit card

237 of 408 Nastydress reviews

Avoid.Ordered with credit card, after that, their support team sends you a message to send photos of your ID and credit card "for verification purposes".

Do you know what they can do if they have that information from you? I denied, so I got the reponse that I can also pay with Western Union. Even when paid with Paypal, they want the photo of your credit card. I do not consider trustworthy, so right after my order, I called my bank and blocked my credit card.

I will receive a new credit card from my bank in the next days.Better safe than sorry.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Want id and credit card photos

Reason of review:
Problems with payment
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Nastydress Online Order
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #751468 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nastydress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
237 of 408 Nastydress reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Jade2016_987

Sep 20 #1215569

Dear Customer,
We're extremely grateful for your constructive feedback.
As for payment confirmation, you can also refer to this page: http://www.nastydress.com/payment-verification.html
As for the issue, could you please offer us your order number to resolve the issue for you?
Thank you very much for your understanding.
We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support ticket:http://support.nastydress.com/ Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nastydress. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nastydress.
Filing a new complaint about
×