1.7

I am normally a size Large at max (I am slim 6 ft 4 male) due to the foreign sizes I settled to purchase a jacket which was XXL (with extra long sleeves).It took 10 days for the item to get to me (I live in the UK), even though I paid for speedy delivery.

When the item came there was loose threads all over the item and the "extra long sleeves" was about 3 inches from my wrist, the quality was poor at best. I emailed straight away to get the item refunded. After a painful conversation over many weeks and having to supply the same pictures again and again (when asked) I was finally told that I can get a full refund if I pay for the item to be sent back to them.

I will now end up waisting £14 (£7 to receive, £7 to return) and a lot of effort.Extremely disappointed to say the least.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Jade2016_987

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.

Here is our warranty policy: http://www.nastydress.com/warranty-and-return/

We will check the issue for you.

Would you mind telling us the order number? We will send you the email for details.

We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible. Best Regards Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/