4.4K views

I ORDER FROM NASTY DRESS 2-1-2015 ITS 2-24-15 WITH NOTHING THIS IS RIDICULOUS I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT IN MY LIFE THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND I HAVENT HEARD FROM THEM SINCE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I EVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ORDERING ONLINE AND IV BEEN ORDERING ONLINE FOR 15 YEARS THERE SITĒ IS WELL PUT TOGETHER AND DOESN'T LOOK CHEAP AT ALL BUT THE CLOTHES ARE VERY INEXPENSIVE THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A RED FLAG I HAVE SENT SEVERAL MESSAGES WITH NO REPLY THE PHONE NUM DOSENT WORK I HAVE A SITE YOU CAN REPORT THEM ON FROM THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU IF YOU ARE UNSATISFIED OR HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING YOUR ORDER I SUBJECT YOU DO.. (WWW.IC3.GOV) FOR INTERNET CRIMES AND COMPLAINTS

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nastydress. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nastydress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Nastydress to other companies on our site.

Comments

Jade2016_987

Dear Customer,

We very much regret issue and We really want to work with you to make this right.

We will check the issue for you.

Our phone number is 3053071030(USA Customers), please kindly call us for the issues of your order.

Would you please offer us your VALID order number to check the details for you?

For more information about the issue, you can contact us via submitting the ticket: http://support.nastydress.com/ You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/

Roanoke, Virginia, United States #1150956

I had great satisfaction with nasty gal my order as regular shiooing took only 4 days I was very please. c.n.a central Virginia

is this site related to twinkle deals because they are exactly the same.

Its been almost two months and i haven't received my item or money back, never again will i order from this company.

I placed an order on March 8, 2016 through pay pal.I have not received my item.

My transaction ID 75N47070EK665604L.

My print out from pay pal shows the merchant is Hassan - customerservice645@gmail.com.If I had known this was someone out of the Country, I would never have placed an order.

DO NOT, I SAID DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY AWAY. THE SKIRT I ORDERED WAS TOO SMALL. WHEN I OPEN THE PACKAGE, I NEED I WAS SCREWED

IT TOOK LESS THAN THREE MINUTES FOR ME TO REGRET MY ORDER.

#1120517

Dayummmm, no good comments!Ya'll saved my ***!

I was just getting ready to order too.

Wheeewww!!They can't get my $$$ LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I tried to order from them but it never went through, but I did put in my card number!!!!! if its used then I'm pressing charges for stealing my money because my I NEVER could get the order to go through.

No clothes at all, yeah i thin it's something fishy about them, tooooo many negative reviews and comments NO!!!!!!

to Anonymous #1364542

Same here...

I ordered from nasty dress as well an haven't gotten my order.i will never order from these frauds again.