Nastydress - Faulty Clothing/Sizing is a joke

126 of 408 Nastydress reviews

Update added by user Mar 07

On Friday, I decided to search for a dress similar in style, as I really love this.I came upon an Etsy posting with the same images I found on nastydress.com.

In the posting, the poster mentioned that she recently found that her images of her product had been stolen and used on some "really cheap Chinese clothing sites" and how frustrating it has been for her.

It turns out she was the creator of this ORIGINAL dress and nastydress.com is using her pics and selling cheap knock-offs of her design...she mentioned that she intentionally uses "rolled seams" on the sleeves of her dresses, and that nastydress.com was probably attempting to duplicate that style.I can see how frustrating it must be having your designs AND IMAGES stolen and used for poorly made clothing that doesn't fit as advertised.

Update added by user Mar 04

I was so enraged upon noticing the sizing issue that I failed to realize that it was not just ONE sleeve that was sewn on inside out, but BOTH SLEEVES.I contacted the company informing them of both the sizing issue AND the sewing issue, and when I received a response, they didn't even acknowledge the defective sewing issue, and tried to tell me that I ordered the wrong size.

I responded angrily, and they then said they would refund my money AFTER I paid for shipping to send the item back to them. I refuse to put any more money toward this item or company, so at this point I'm calling it a total loss and my only course of action from here will be to do my best to spread the word about this corrupt company and the stunts they're pulling.

I've already saved one consumer the headache after I posted my review on facebook.She thanked me for saving her money for her.

Original review posted by user Feb 24

I purchased a really cute dress from Nastydress.com.A form-fitting black dress with a hood and thumb holes so you can wear the sleeves down over your hands.

I had heard that their sizing runs small, so I made sure to get the next size up and hoped for the best. The dress actually arrived in a timely manner, but when I got home to try it on, that's when it all went to shxt. The dress was TINY (and keep in mind, I ordered the XL) It didn't even cover my buttcheeks in entirety, and I'm not the kind of girl who runs around in mini skirts showing off her "assets". The sleeves were long enough, but as for the thumb holes, I could get my thumbs through them, but couldn't USE my arms at that point out of fear of ripping the sleeves because they were pulled so tight.

The size issue was bad enough, but HERE'S THE KICKER...The left sleeve was sewn onto the dress INSIDE OUT! I shxt you not! I tried the dress back on in hopes that I could maybe make it work with some leggings, and I had a difficult time finding out which way was correct...that's when I noticed my difficulties were spawned from the faulty sewing job. The one sleeve had the sewing seam puffed out for the world to see, while inside of the sleeve, it was smooth and normal.

It's one thing to have sizing differences (which is still ridiculous and janky), but to sew the garment half inside out? What kind of scam are these xssholes running? I will NEVER again shop at nastydress.com. I'm much happier buying second hand clothing at thrift stores KNOWING exactly what I'm getting before I buy it.

I am going to take pictures of this JOKE of a dress to upload when I get home from work today.*** NASTYDRESS.COM

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Clothing selection and prices
  • What I disliked
    • Poor fabric quality
    • Sizing
    • Defective dress i received
    • Inability to provide a quality dress that fit

Reason of review:
Bad quality AND defective item
Preferred solution:
I request that you make this dress CORRECTLY and large enough to fit a woman who is 5'7" (which means bigger than your XL sizing), OR I WANT A COMPLETE REFUND. I will not be paying to ship the dress back, as I already feel my time and money was wasted.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #796720 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nastydress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
126 of 408 Nastydress reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Jade2016_987

Sep 09 #1210058

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.
We will check the issue for you.
Would you mind telling us the order number? We will send you the email for details.
We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.
Best Regards Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/

0 0 Reply
Jade2016_987

May 17 #1160113 Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

Dear Customer,
Thank you so much for your important feedback.
We apologize for the inconvenience that had been caused.
This issue had been reviewed and we are eager to figure out the best solution for you.
Please provide us your order number so that we could get in touch with you.
Thank you very much for your understanding. Best Regards Customer Service

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.