Update added by user Jan 10, 2016
i dont expect to be refunded but was only hoping to warn others to not waste there money wish i did it sooner.
Original review posted by user Jan 10, 2016
I ordered 6 different items and four of the six were not bad only two were okay.Two were okay smaller and bad stitching and the other two were not something I would choose to take if they were free.
I understand bad stitching small sizes but these was so beyond what the picture said it looked like. I just cant be bothered to return them or if see if its worth the hassle id return only to which cost forty altogether. I have uploaded photos I took and the pictures they had on there website the pictures are not great but the pink is so bright and the both pieces are so see through. the red dress ill post is much shorter then original pic.
I spent 100 dollars for this order. I am 5"9 160 and i ordered all large the one size fits most were snug but id still wear.
the yellow dress as the only one that fit good but not as low cut and i wouldnt pay 100 for it.not worth the gamble .
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality of the clothes
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "I placed an order with 3 items and only received 2. Very poorly made!!! The 3rd item has not been received and I can't get anyone on the phone or..."
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I love shopping online I find that it's the most convenient way of skipping long lines and traffic. I was looking for a long dress and I really liked the..."
- "My 16 year old daughter decided to splurge her hard-earned savings on Pandora earrings for me for Christmas. She made sure to get a gift exchange receipt as she..."
- "I bought two COACH had bags from the Toronto Premium Outlet Mall about a 1 year ago for my niece, and found out they are just made of paper and..."