Nastydress - Four out of six items

Update added by user Jan 10

i dont expect to be refunded but was only hoping to warn others to not waste there money wish i did it sooner.

Original review posted by user Jan 10

I ordered 6 different items and four of the six were not bad only two were okay.Two were okay smaller and bad stitching and the other two were not something I would choose to take if they were free.

I understand bad stitching small sizes but these was so beyond what the picture said it looked like. I just cant be bothered to return them or if see if its worth the hassle id return only to which cost forty altogether. I have uploaded photos I took and the pictures they had on there website the pictures are not great but the pink is so bright and the both pieces are so see through. the red dress ill post is much shorter then original pic.

I spent 100 dollars for this order. I am 5"9 160 and i ordered all large the one size fits most were snug but id still wear.

the yellow dress as the only one that fit good but not as low cut and i wouldnt pay 100 for it.not worth the gamble .

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Poor quality of the clothes
    • All

Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #767883 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nastydress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 16 #1213466

Dear Customer,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We regret things did not work well for you.
We will verify the issue for you.
As for the issue, could you please offer us your order number to resolve the issue for you?
Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Nastydress Customer Service

0 0 Reply

Jan 10 #1092222 Vallejo, California

Why would ANY self-respecting woman want to even want to dress like a common tr@mp?!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nastydress. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Nastydress.
Filing a new complaint about