3.3

Update by user Jan 10, 2016

i dont expect to be refunded but was only hoping to warn others to not waste there money wish i did it sooner.

Original review posted by user Jan 10, 2016

I ordered 6 different items and four of the six were not bad only two were okay.Two were okay smaller and bad stitching and the other two were not something I would choose to take if they were free.

I understand bad stitching small sizes but these was so beyond what the picture said it looked like. I just cant be bothered to return them or if see if its worth the hassle id return only to which cost forty altogether. I have uploaded photos I took and the pictures they had on there website the pictures are not great but the pink is so bright and the both pieces are so see through. the red dress ill post is much shorter then original pic.

I spent 100 dollars for this order. I am 5"9 160 and i ordered all large the one size fits most were snug but id still wear.

the yellow dress as the only one that fit good but not as low cut and i wouldnt pay 100 for it.not worth the gamble .

This person wrote the review because of not as described of nastydress dress from Nastydress and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Nastydress to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor quality of the clothes and all. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nastydress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Jade2016_987

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We regret things did not work well for you.

We will verify the issue for you.

As for the issue, could you please offer us your order number to resolve the issue for you?

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/

Vallejo, California, United States #1092222

Why would ANY self-respecting woman want to even want to dress like a common tr@mp?!