On October 21, 2015, I made a purchase to Nastydress.The item arrived and it is too little.

No return address and no telephone number. They tell you to fill out an ticket stating what is going on with then product and to send pictures of the item. I have fill out a ticket and submitted pictures just to come to the conclusion, the message you're sending coming back as item deleted. You have nice clothing on your website but who wants to put up with *** like can't be able to return an item because it don't fit.

This is no way to conduct a business.Just reply to me stating something as to where I need to get my refund or etc.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and all. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of nastydress clothing and associated monetary loss in the amount of $34. Nastydress needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nastydress clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nastydress.

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Jade2016_987
#1219934

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We regret things did not work well for you.

Here is our warranty policy: http://www.nastydress.com/warranty-and-return/

We will verify the issue for you.

As for the issue, could you please offer us your order number to resolve the issue for you?

Thank you very much for your understanding. Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1067455

I'm not playing with this *** company!!!!I want a full refund right now!!!

This company should be shut down immediately! I paid for eight day delivery but tell me why I had to contact them to find out that the item isn't in stock but, they still took my money off my card before processing!!!!!... most companies wait till the item is fully processed and ready for shipment before processing payment. They take your money first before they even think of sending items..

that's straight up bs!!!!! SCAM!!!!!

SCAM!!!!!SCAM!!!!!

Nastydress doesn't sell maternity clothes. Perhaps it will fit after you've had your baby.