Nastydress - I can't return a product that is too small for me

284 of 408 Nastydress reviews

On October 21, 2015, I made a purchase to Nastydress.The item arrived and it is too little.

No return address and no telephone number. They tell you to fill out an ticket stating what is going on with then product and to send pictures of the item. I have fill out a ticket and submitted pictures just to come to the conclusion, the message you're sending coming back as item deleted. You have nice clothing on your website but who wants to put up with *** like can't be able to return an item because it don't fit.

This is no way to conduct a business.Just reply to me stating something as to where I need to get my refund or etc.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Pea Coat
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #736335

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nastydress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
284 of 408 Nastydress reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Jade2016_987

Sep 29 #1219934

Dear Customer,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We regret things did not work well for you.
Here is our warranty policy: http://www.nastydress.com/warranty-and-return/
We will verify the issue for you.
As for the issue, could you please offer us your order number to resolve the issue for you?
Thank you very much for your understanding. Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/

0 0 Reply
Janice

Nov 21, 2015 #1067455 Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

I'm not playing with this *** company!!!! I want a full refund right now!!! This company should be shut down immediately! I paid for eight day delivery but tell me why I had to contact them to find out that the item isn't in stock but, they still took my money off my card before processing!!!!!... most companies wait till the item is fully processed and ready for shipment before processing payment. They take your money first before they even think of sending items.. that's straight up bs!!!!! SCAM!!!!! SCAM!!!!! SCAM!!!!!

0 0 Reply

Nov 18, 2015 #1065787

Nastydress doesn't sell maternity clothes. Perhaps it will fit after you've had your baby.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.