Nastydress - I did not get my paid order!

194 of 408 Nastydress reviews

Paid in full early December 2015.I am getting my lawyer!Dirty company!!!!!!

NEVER EVER ORDER from this company.I have also contacted the attorney general in New York state. They have been ripping people off for a long time now and it must stop! No record found with shipping company.Nasty Dress does not take consumers seriously.I will be sure to warn everyone on Face Book about this company.

And I have over 1000 friends so hopefully the word will spread like wildfire NEVER order from this company!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • That they are ripping people off

Reason of review:
Nastydress Online Order
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #765781 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nastydress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
194 of 408 Nastydress reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Jade2016_987

Sep 16 #1213474

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your message.
We very much regret issue and We really want to work with you to make this right.
We Nastydress are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave.You may check our certificates on the main page http://www.nastydress.com/
Our phone number is 3053071030(USA Customers), please kindly try to call us if you have any issues.
For more information about the issue you want to contact us via browsing: http://support.nastydress.com/ We will check the issue for you. Would you mind offer us your VALID order number to check the details for you? Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you. Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/

Jan 12 #1092970

Me too!! No product recieved

Jan 08 #1090974

You're rediculous. It's been four weeks. It takes 5-7 weeks to ship something. Give it a bit.

Jan 09 #1091613

RIDICULOUS! Learn how to spell than maybe I will give your comment some credibility!

1 0 Reply

Jan 09 #1091635

THEN! Learn how to spell THEN maybe I will give your comment some credibiilty! Lol (Just messin' with ya).

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nastydress. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nastydress.
Filing a new complaint about
×