1.8

Paid in full early December 2015.I am getting my lawyer!Dirty company!!!!!!

NEVER EVER ORDER from this company.I have also contacted the attorney general in New York state. They have been ripping people off for a long time now and it must stop! No record found with shipping company.Nasty Dress does not take consumers seriously.I will be sure to warn everyone on Face Book about this company.

And I have over 1000 friends so hopefully the word will spread like wildfire NEVER order from this company!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of nastydress dress from Nastydress and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Nastydress to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was that they are ripping people off. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nastydress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Jade2016_987

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your message.

We very much regret issue and We really want to work with you to make this right.

We Nastydress are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave.You may check our certificates on the main page http://www.nastydress.com/

Our phone number is 3053071030(USA Customers), please kindly try to call us if you have any issues.

For more information about the issue you want to contact us via browsing: http://support.nastydress.com/ We will check the issue for you.Would you mind offer us your VALID order number to check the details for you?

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/

Me too!! No product recieved

You're rediculous.It's been four weeks.

It takes 5-7 weeks to ship something.

Give it a bit.

to Anonymous #1091613

RIDICULOUS! Learn how to spell than maybe I will give your comment some credibility!

to Anonymous #1091635

THEN! Learn how to spell THEN maybe I will give your comment some credibiilty! Lol (Just messin' with ya).