Mansfield, Louisiana

I'm a very upset customer I order a jump suit a 2x that I can't even pull up I really think they sent me the wrong size I don't won't another size I would rather get a refund because this look like nothing on that picture that's why I sent the picture on the item that was sent to me and its look like nothing so with that being said I would like a full refund and I will never order anything from this site again.and it's look nothing like what I order.

So can you send me address or something so I can send this item back to you.

I'm so upset.This is false advertisement.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of nastydress jumpsuit from Nastydress and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $17 and wants Nastydress to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was that the clothes did not meet the sizing table they. Author liked the most clothing selection and prices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nastydress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments