i ordered from this Nasty (Company) after seeing advert on facebook. i ordered them at the begining of september 2015 and it is now November and i am still waiting. This is the reply automated each time i have sent an email.

Related: Nastydress Dress Review from Manchester, Manchester

Your order was sent on Sep. 12th by unregistered Flat rate shipping. Even the shipping method can not track the package on site, please rest assured we ship to your country everyday with this shipping method and customers still can receive it.

Shipping by flat rate shipping normally need 10-25 business days for delivery, but sometimes some counties will need 45 business days for delivery, so please kindly wait a few days.

If you still cannot receive your package at that time, please contact us again. We will deal with it for you.

Any other questions, please feel free to contact us for help.

Best regards

I have emailed them several times absolute sham please do not order from them. How many clothing companys take this long without courier details do ya know that do this. I only wish i had investigated this company before hand and found all these complaints.

i have threatened legal action and requested money back but i wont hold my breath

Review about: Sweater.

I liked: For them to be shut down.

I didn't like: That they are ripping people off.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nastydress Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss nothing / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Jade2016_987
#1219982

Dear Customer,Dear Customer,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.

We will check the parcel for you.

Would you mind telling us the order number? We will send you the email for details.

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you'll continue to give us opportunities to serve you. Best Regards Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/