Fate, Texas

I didn't see reviews before order and wish I did.I ordered Nov 28, 2015 and it is Dec 19.

I was told 2 weeks ago order was shipped. I submitted a ticket and response was order was shipped and it may take 10-25 days which is not listed on website. Listed is 8-15 days. I submitted another ticket for them to say it has been shipped and courier may take 10-45 days.

45 days for an order is ***!!

I'm calling bank and getting an investigation by bank to refund my money.If it's shipped then where is it???

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $27. The author is overall dissatisfied with Nastydress. The most disappointing about nastydress dress from Nastydress was did not get my orders and that they are ripping people off Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nastydress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Nastydress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Jade2016_987

Dear Customer,

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

The precise shipping time can also be affected by factors such as customs,remote locations, peak shipping periods, holidays and festivals, inclement weather and operational issues impacting the shipping company.

We will verify the parcel for you.

As for the issue, could you please offer us your order number to resolve the issue for you?

We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support ticket:http://support.nastydress.com/ Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/