“Bull$#*!” - I ordered my blazer on February 19 and even paid extra for it to get here in time for an event.I got the expedited 6-8 day shipping and today is the 7th day, however, with expedited shipping, you're suppose to get a tracking number...

never got it.... AND when I logged into the website to check for tracking info, it says that my order is still processing. Why in the *** is my order still processing if I paid extra for it to be here by now????? I don't know when they are expecting to ship my order, but I don't even want the $#*!

anymore. DONT PAY EXTRA FOR ANY SHIPPING. I've tried to call and no one is available to take my call which is bull$#*!

because as a business, you should be available to the customer at some point in the day.The website doesn't even say when they are and aren't available.

My order number is JJ1602191337486081 so please get me my refund as soon as possible because I ended up paying $30 for a $19 blazer just so I can have it on right now but it's not even on its way!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Nastydress. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nastydress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Nastydress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Jade2016_987

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.

We will check the issue for you.

We have sent you the email for details, please check it.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/