Blackburn, Scotland

They actually havze copied my card and tried to use it in america

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of nastydress clothing. Nastydress needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nastydress clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nastydress.

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Jade2016_987
#1212078

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your message.

We Nastydress are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave.You may check our certificates on the main page http://www.nastydress.com/

We Nastydress have no right to copy the card from our cutomers, we suggest that you go to your local bank to check the issue.

We will check the issue for you.

Would you mind offer us your VALID order number to check the details for you? Thank you very much for your cooperation. Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/

Nastydress - Shipping Service Review from Crookston, Ontario Nastydress "I ordered 6 pairs of pants. Got 3 emails confirim my purchuse but two of the email said i paid 83.49 for 6 pairs of pants which i did and..." Read more Nastydress Dress Review from Deridder, Louisiana Nastydress "I didnt mind the wait but when I did receive my order I was so very disappointed!! The dresses (3) were nothing but garage!! The quality is..." Read more Nastydress - Coat Review from Youngstown, Ohio Nastydress "Order numberJ1602192127227220 was a complete waste of 80 dollars, that came off my cc immediately, I might add!!! The photos are of supposedly men's coats, next to a normal kitchen..." Read more Nastydress - DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THERE SITE NOR ANY OVER 3 DIFFERENT SITES Nastydress "I did a first order on the beginning of Oct 17 as a gift from my husband. He has been telling me, I needed clothes for a while but I've..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Evil Liars Gallagher Bassett "I was severely injured and Gallagher Bassett straight ignored all of my medical evidence. From day one they investigated me as if I were some criminal. They sent me to..." Read more Southeastern Freight Lines - Terrible and incomptent Southeastern Freight Lines "1st package: Driver couldn't figure out how to get to house, parked a block away, told me he couldn't handle package, then eventually walked it on a handtruck to house...." Read more Thinking of purchasing Timberland Boots, but scared off by the ad. Timberland "I read good reviews on Timberland Boots, so I went to the Timberland site to check them out, which generated a email ad from Timberland. I'm not sure who Timberland..." Read more Lane Furniture - Worst "leather" furniture I have ever seen Lane Furniture "My expensive leather couch started to flake over two years ago. It is six piece reclining sectional. Since then, I have contacted the store where I purchased it. The parties..." Read more