Huddersfield, Kirklees
1.5

Do NOT buy from NastyDress.The quality of clothing is very poor and doesn't look like it does on the models.

Some of the items I ordered didn't ever arrive. I contacted the company through their ticket system and got no response. I then contacted them through Facebook messenger and after a while got a response which told me to go through the ticket system which I did again and didn't work! After months of trying to contact them and getting a response every week or so in which they just repeated the last message.

Finally they said I would have to ship the items back to China and cover all costs which would end up costing more than what I had spent on the items and then I still probably wouldn't have got a refund. In the end I'm going to cut my losses and never use this company again. I still have yet to receive an item that I ordered and NastyDress say that it is my responsibility to chase it, but with who?

I don't know which shipping company they used.Awful company!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of nastydress clothing. Nastydress needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nastydress clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nastydress.

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Jade2016_987

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.

We will check the issue for you.

Would you mind telling us the order number? We will send you the email for details.

We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.

Best Regards Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/