Took my money and gave me a order number and when i try to contact them THRU A *** TICKET it wont go thru because the ticket number isnt valid. Id like to have my coat or money back.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Nastydress and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nastydress to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nastydress coat for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Jade2016_987
#1219909

Dear Customer,

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

You can change the browser if you can not submit the ticket successfully.

We will verify the issue for you.

As for the issue, could you please offer us your order number to resolve the issue for you?

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you. Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/