After reading all of the Reviews about this company Nastydress I too wish that I'd read them before purchasing goods.What I don't understand is WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE STILL ALLOWED TO RIP OFF THEIR CUSTOMERS??

By the dates on the reviews it has been at least 12 months from the first complaint. I'm from Australia and my package postmark was mailed from Hillsdale NSW Aust.2036. So does that mean the products were made in a sweatshop here in Oz?

Like other disgruntled customers I'll be throwing my SKINNY dresses into the bin, not even good enough for the Charity Shop.Such a Shame.

dolphin5 wrote the review because of not as described at Nastydress. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nastydress to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was wrong sizes, quality of material and business ethics. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nastydress dress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Jade2016_987
#1220469

Dear Customer,

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

We are different warehouses, it did not mean where the items have been shipped, the items are made from that place.

We will verify the issue for you.

As for the issue, could you please offer us your order number to resolve the issue for you?

We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support tickets:http://support.nastydress.com/ Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/

Adelaide, South Australia, Australia #1044133

I am from Australia and I have made three orders over a month ago and have not received them very disappointed and will never touch them again, and I will let everyone on facebook know not to touch them. See how they will like it once the words gets around especially in Australia.