2.2

I never recieved my order.I called lots of times only to get a voicemail that says this number is not taking any messages.

I want my money back.This company is a scam.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of delivery service. Nastydress needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nastydress.

Comments

Jade2016_987

Dear customer,

We are sorry to hear you are having issues.

The precise shipping time can also be affected by factors such as customs,remote locations, peak shipping periods, holidays and festivals, inclement weather and operational issues impacting the shipping company.

We Nastydress are certified "secured "by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave.You may check our certificates on the main page http://www.nastydress.com/

Could you please offer us your VALID order number to check the details for you?

For more information about the issue, you can contact us via submitting the ticket: http://support.nastydress.com/ Best regards, Rosewholesale Customer Service Center