I didnt mind the wait but when I did receive my order I was so very disappointed!!The dresses (3) were nothing but garage!!
The quality is worse than poor! The top part of one of the dresses would maybe fit a10 year old girl. I ordered a medium!!! I also know that one of the dresses I ordered was a bit sheer but it was more likelike tissue paper than material.
I have asked for a refund but naturally, I havent received "approval" yet!!! Apparently they have to vote or something before your allowed to return anything. Nothing I ordered was considered lingerie or swimsuit so I should be able to return it if I dont like them.
UGH!!What a hastle this has been
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I return aand no refund and it's been over a month and a half and I'm still waiting for response.I think the site should be down there Clothes..."
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."