I didnt mind the wait but when I did receive my order I was so very disappointed!!The dresses (3) were nothing but garage!!
The quality is worse than poor! The top part of one of the dresses would maybe fit a10 year old girl. I ordered a medium!!! I also know that one of the dresses I ordered was a bit sheer but it was more likelike tissue paper than material.
I have asked for a refund but naturally, I havent received "approval" yet!!! Apparently they have to vote or something before your allowed to return anything. Nothing I ordered was considered lingerie or swimsuit so I should be able to return it if I dont like them.
UGH!!What a hastle this has been
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is a sure case of FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!!!BELOW IS WHAT NASTYDRESS SHOWED ON THEIR SITE AND A PIC OF WHAT I RECIEVED 2 MONTHS LATER!..."
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."