Deridder, Louisiana
1.5

I didnt mind the wait but when I did receive my order I was so very disappointed!!The dresses (3) were nothing but garage!!

The quality is worse than poor! The top part of one of the dresses would maybe fit a10 year old girl. I ordered a medium!!! I also know that one of the dresses I ordered was a bit sheer but it was more likelike tissue paper than material.

I have asked for a refund but naturally, I havent received "approval" yet!!! Apparently they have to vote or something before your allowed to return anything. Nothing I ordered was considered lingerie or swimsuit so I should be able to return it if I dont like them.

UGH!!What a hastle this has been

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nastydress and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about nastydress dress from Nastydress was quality of products Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nastydress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Nastydress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Jade2016_987
#1209095

Dear Customer,

Thank you your feedback.

We very much regret issue and We really want to work with you to make this right.

Could you please offer us your order number to check the details for you?

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/

I placed my order April 11 it's May 10th still haven't got my items. I've tried 2 contact some1 but no response!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1154353

The garage dress matches all your garbage body graffiti.