I placed an order with this company on Sept 9 2015.It is now Oct.

21 & I still have not received it! They will NOT give me a tracking number but claim it was shipprd on Oct. 9th. Again it is the 21st of Oct.

& no package! Now im receiving another email that says it was shipped Oct. 11 2015 & to allow up to 25 days for delivery! What a SCAM company this is.

I have reported them to my financial institution & my source of payment which was paypal.

DO NOT ORDER from this company!!!They are frauds!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Nastydress. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nastydress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Nastydress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Jade2016_987
#1220009

Dear Customer,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.

The precise shipping time can also be affected by factors such as customs,remote locations, peak shipping periods, holidays and festivals, inclement weather and operational issues impacting the shipping company.

We will check the issue for you.

Could you mind offer us your VALID order number to check the details for you?

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/