I ordered a dress, kept going back to the site just to look at it, and today they have switched the picture to a different, but similar item.I never would of bought the new version.

It doesn't have the same colors. I am sure that they are sending me the dress that I did not order. The new version of my dress.

It is not the same.This company does false advertising and is a complete scam.I hope they get shut down and all involved suffer similar trickery for years!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of nastydress dress from Nastydress. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nastydress to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nastydress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Jade2016_987

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your message.We are sorry to hear this.

We're extremely grateful for your constructive feedback.

Our customers will receive the items they have purchased in our website.

We will check the exchanged photo for you.

As for the issue, could you please offer us your order number to resolve the issue for you?

Thank you very much for your understanding.Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/