Romford, England

Hello, today I got commissioned dress, I was shocked !!! She looks like a rag generally nothing to do with not shown in snimkata.Izglezhda very bad! Please return my money.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of nastydress dress from Nastydress and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nastydress to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nastydress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Jade2016_987
#1212030

Dear Customer,

Thank you your feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

We will verify the issue for you.

Here is our warranty policy: http://www.nastydress.com/warranty-and-return/

As for the issue, could you please offer us your order number to resolve the issue for you?

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/