1.1

I feel I got ripped off cause the dresses I got was not a dress it's a shirt I got this to wear for my birthday next Wednesday but you see what it fits like my dress 15844101 was a substitute for this dress and I have not received it or Y00590602 I was mad as *** the money I spent I could have brought from another site and got everything I ordered

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nastydress and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nastydress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Nastydress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Jade2016_987

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.

We will check the item for you.

For detailed information, would you mind telling us the order number and exact issue with your order? We will send you the email for details.

Thank you very much for your collaboration.

Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/