I bought tho items off here and paid for tracking a whole month went by and I didn't see anything I finally contacted my back to have my money pulled back after numerous times of trying to reaching out to them never dos I get a response do not use this website it is scam i!!!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nastydress. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nastydress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Nastydress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Jade2016_987

Dear Customer,

We're extremely grateful for your constructive feedback.

The precise shipping time can also be affected by factors such as customs,remote locations, peak shipping periods, holidays and festivals, inclement weather and operational issues impacting the shipping company.

We will check the parcel for you.

As for the issue, could you please offer us your order number to resolve the issue for you?

Thank you very much for your understanding. Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/