Wilkinsburg, Pennsylvania

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! I ordered two dressed. I paid for the 7-10 business days shipping and still didn't receive my item on time the dresses were terrible It looked like they just cut up some fabric together and threw it together the sizes are not correct I tried to contact them to send it back they never returned my emails I had to contact my bank and file a dispute to get my money back.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of nastydress dress from Nastydress. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nastydress to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nastydress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Jade2016_987

Dear Customer,

I want to extend my sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced.We are here to help you.

The precise shipping time can also be affected by factors such as customs,remote locations, peak shipping periods, holidays and festivals, inclement weather and operational issues impacting the shipping company.

We will check the issue for you.

For detailed information, would you mind telling us the order number and exact issue with your order?

We will send you the email for details.

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/