Jonesport, Maine

If you do not want to be ripped off, do NOT place an order with NastyDress!I placed an order in January 2015 and it is now February 2015 and still have not received it!

I keep submitting inquiries about my order and only get messages back asking me to be patient. The more important thing is, is that the phone number for customer service is not in service! It doesn't even take messages! This company is a scam!!!

Thank God I did not spend more money than what I did!These people should be shut down for doing this to people.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sweater socks from Nastydress. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Nastydress to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nastydress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Jade2016_987

Dear Customer,

I want to extend my sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced.We are here to help you.

We will check the issue for you.

For detailed information, could you mind telling us the order number and exact issue with your order? We will send you the email for details.

For more information about the issue, you can contact us via submitting the ticket:

http://support.nastydress.com/ Thank you very much for your collaboration. Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/