I ordered 6 pairs of pants.Got 3 emails confirim my purchuse but two of the email said i paid 83.49 for 6 pairs of pants which i did and it went though on your website and i paid for insurnance and tracking, third email only shows i bought only 3 pairs of pants and didnt show the amount i paid for.
So i want to know why did i paid for 6 pairs and only got 3 and u said i only paid 37 dollars.Plus 2 of the pants do not fitblue with red strip is tight and brown one doenst fit, middle one fits
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered waste trainer nov 28 they said my order was shiped nov29 its dec 22 still nothing ..."
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I lease a 24/7hr access storage locker. I tried to reserve a trailer for a Sunday afternoon till 10-11pm and return to unload my cargo and leave trailer. I was..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."