Hello....i places several orders already ..you guys already took my money where is my order.....or you need to give me my money back

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Nastydress. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nastydress to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nastydress nastydress online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Jade2016_987
#1219913

Dear Customer,

I want to extend my sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced.We are here to help you.

The precise shipping time can also be affected by factors such as customs,remote locations, peak shipping periods, holidays and festivals, inclement weather and operational issues impacting the shipping company.

We will verify the issue for you.

For more details, would you please tell us the order number so that we can check the issue and offer the solution for you?

We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support tickets:http://support.nastydress.com/ Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/