I made a order of 4 items and looks at my bank alert right after and it said Hassan Hassan.I knew right away that it was a scam then saw the reviews and went nuts to paypal.

How are they still allowing money to filter through them???

After pretty much thinking my money is gone I received a refund.So for others file a dispute with paypal and tell them to get this *** off there!!!+

This person wrote the review nastydress online order from Nastydress. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nastydress to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nastydress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Jade2016_987

Dear Customer,

Thank you your feedback.

We Nastydress are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave.You may check our certificates on the main page http://www.nastydress.com/

For detailed information, would you mind telling us the order number and exact issue with your order? We will send you the email for details.

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.

Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/