Waiting on a item for almost a month now o want my item or send me back my money im not impressed

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Nastydress and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nastydress to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nastydress and nastydress shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Poulx, Languedoc-Roussillon, France #1231198

Waiting on items for almost a month now.I want my items or send me back my money.

Nastydress.com is a chinese SCAM which is well organised by chinese thieves.It is impossible to contact them.

Jade2016_987

Dear Customer,

I want to extend my sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced.

We will check the parcel for you.

For detailed information, could you mind telling us the order number and exact issue with your order? We will send you the email for details.

For more information about the issue, you can contact us via submitting the ticket:

http://support.nastydress.com/ Thank you very much for your collaboration. Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/