1.3

I wish I had read all these reviews before wasting my money !!! Ordered $100 worth of dresses and shirts...

One shirt does not have a tag nor size on package and does NOT feel anything like a med and the quality of the clothes are HORRIBLE. I have Halloween costumes with better material !! When asking for a refund they tell u to keep the items and gift it to a friend ...

what kind of garbage company says that to customers ???? I will never in my life order from this crappy website again.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Nastydress. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nastydress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Nastydress to other companies on our site.

Comments

Jade2016_987

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.

We will verify the issue for you.

For more details, Could you please tell us the order number so that we can check the issue and offer the solution for you?

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you. Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/