6.6K views

Nasty dresses is a horrible website.Don't buy anything on there.poorly made, cheap quality dress, and tear in the lace. The front of the dress did not fit and wasn't the same as the picture.

After spending 2 hours talking to paypal, I found out the sellers name is Hassan and his email is customerservice645@gmail.com.

His email listed on paypal's records is payment@everbuying.net and the business number is +86 755-8652-8120, which isn't in the US.

Before talking to paypal, I tried many times to get a hold of them about a return for a refund. I never heard from them and no answer when calling the customer service number.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nastydress Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Wished i'd seen this before I orderd!!!! I purchased a dress on the 18th Sept 2017 have a wedding on the 6th Oct & still no dress!!!!

Contact details are a nightmare & to my surprise the live chat is closed from the 30th Sep-4th Oct!!!

I also paid extra for the 7-10 day delivery!!!! I noticed some of these reviews were last year so why is this Hassan still getting away with it???!!!!

Sacramento, California, United States #1305538

I bought an item from dresslily.com with Hassan (and that email address) listed as the seller on 1/22. It is 3/21 and I STILL have not received my package.

After a run around with so called customer service on that site, I've filed a claim with paypal. Stay away!!

*** got paid a month ago and never sent item.

Please never buy anything from this website, its scam. I never received the items I bought, not contact information.

Did anyone receive anything thru hassan on this website

Aurora, Illinois, United States #1259292

I didn't buy anything from nastydresses.com but I went to rosegal.com and received a confirmation email from Hassan. So there is more than one website Hassan is scamming people out of money and not sending out the items ordered.

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1259234

yes i know what mean i will never buy anything else from them again.

I wish I had read this first I ordered since the 26th of November and haven't received my goods as yet not even a order number or shipping confirmation but yet PayPal took my money

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1255077

Just got in the boat with you all! Welcome aboard .... one little girl won't get her Christmas present :( Thanks Nastys

Uh-oh, I bought something, the money went but have had no goods supplied-yet!

I purchased 2 shower curtains from them. They were using the name Hassan, this is where Pay Pal sent the payment.

I e-mailed them at customerservice@gmail.com and have not received a response.

I have contacted pay pal about the issue. This site is a scam, don't buy from them.

Jade2016_987

Dear Customer,

We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.

We will check the issue for you.

Our phone number is 3053071030(USA Customers), please kindly try again if the phone fails, because there are so many phone calls coming as the same time.

Could you please offer us your VALID order number to check the details for you?

For more information about the issue, you can contact us via submitting the ticket: http://support.nastydress.com/ Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you. Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/

посылка 44 дня в пути.в каом состояние оно прийдёт если кашнно дойдот

Sainte-Catherine, Quebec, Canada #1146712

Je Parle seulement en Francais j ai recu une commande gue j ai commander il y a un mois et Demi et que j ai recu seulement vendredi passer comment je Peut retourner ma commande car recu trop tard vendeur Hassan numero de la facture est jj1603071701457015 pour plus info me rejoindre au 514 591-8774 au Canada mon nom est Michel Beaudry Merci pour votre attention .

Clovis, New Mexico, United States #1144088

I wish I had read this first! I ordered from them it is has been a month I have not received anything but a bill! PayPal this looks bad on you too!

HOrrible ! do not buy from this company they are advertising on Facebook and everything, Junk product and can't reach them to return the times.

! horrible quality and no US address !

My dress was such a joke! It fit my 7 year old, was cut with scissors, nothing like what i bought and was dirty!!

Was probably made in a sweat shop. Never order from this site!

i ordered 3 items and only 2 got delivered, i've tried several ways of making contact but with no luck.

#1120282

comment se faire rembourser à qui doit on en parler

#1120281

de même pour moi j'ai commander une robe que je n'ai toujours pas reçu cela fait maintenant 1 mois heureusement que j'ai payer par paypal