I am awaiting a coat that is a Christmas present plz either refund or deliver asap I wish I had of read the reviews before ordering , no wonder everybody is complaining you are quick enough to take the money for items .this is the second time I have left a review with nothing back ignorance! I understand it's Christmas so expect delays but not this long it now looks like I will have to go elsewhere and will be lucky to get a delivery again and will have to pay delivery again which is not what I need at this time of year!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "coat delivered or refund asap" as the author lost $25. This person is overall dissatisfied with Nastydress. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nastydress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Nastydress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Jade2016_987

Dear Customer,

Thank you your feedback.

We will verify the issue for you.

As for the issue, could you please offer us your order number to resolve the issue for you?

Please feel free to contact us anytime.Thanks for your understanding and assistance.

Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/