Prairieville, Louisiana

I also ordered this dress on the 13thof November and still havent heard anything...

Related: Nastydress - No way to contact and Yet not recived my order

Review about: Dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nastydress Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Jade2016_987
#1219917

Dear Customer,

We're extremely grateful for your constructive feedback.

The precise shipping time can also be affected by factors such as customs,remote locations, peak shipping periods, holidays and festivals, inclement weather and operational issues impacting the shipping company.

We will verify the parcel for you.

As for the issue, could you please offer us your order number to resolve the issue for you?

We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support tickets:http://support.nastydress.com/ Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/

Nastydress - Faulty Clothing/Sizing is a joke Nastydress "I purchased a really cute dress from Nastydress.com. A form-fitting black dress with a hood and thumb holes so you can wear the sleeves down over your hands. ..." Read more Nastydress Online Order Review Nastydress "I ordered 6 pairs of pants. Got 3 emails confirim my purchuse but two of the email said i paid 83.49 for 6 pairs of pants which i did and..." Read more Nastydress - Review about Coat from Youngstown, Ohio Nastydress "Order numberJ1602192127227220 was a complete waste of 80 dollars, that came off my cc immediately, I might add!!! The photos are of supposedly men's coats, next to a normal kitchen..." Read more Nastydress - Review about T-Shirt from San Fernando, California Nastydress "I ordered a blouse that did not arrive to the dimensions advertised, Customer Service did not respond at all. I submitted a formal complaint about this already. I ordered an..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Aarons - I was sold some damage furniture from your Tifton store and the store manager Mike is very rude about it and calling me a liar Aarons "I constanly ask them since november about fixing the sofa and it took them til yesterday to do so and i refuse to make another payment til it was fixed..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more