Nastydress - Review about Dress from San Ramon, California

219 of 408 Nastydress reviews

Update added by user Dec 21, 2015

Just to update on this. I confirmed with them the address was correct and they have not helped me any further. Whoever is answering the emails barely speaks English and thinks I am submitting a complaint for the wrong address when IT'S THE WRONG DRESS.

Original review posted by user Dec 21, 2015

They took over a month to send my dress and then they sent me the wrong dress.I have sent a complaint several times about them sending me the wrong dress and they have sent a response talking about a wrong address.

This company has been horrible in customer service and in no way attempted to gelp help me.HORRIBLE COMPANY. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!! You will be sorry.

The first picture is the dress they sent me.The second is the one I actually ordered and co- nfirmed by the website with the picture when I ordered it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #755410 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nastydress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
219 of 408 Nastydress reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Jade2016_987

Sep 20 #1215505

Dear Customer,
We're extremely grateful for your constructive feedback.
For more information about the issue you want to contact us via browsing:http://support.nastydress.com/
We will verify the issue for you.
As for the issue, could you please offer us your order number to resolve the issue for you?
We want to thank you for your constructive comments, which are always most welcome. Thank you very much for your understanding. Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/

0 0 Reply

Dec 22, 2015 #1082358

THAT is the most butt ugly dress I have EVER seen!Be glad they sent you the wrong one. You look terrible. Makeover needed. YUCK.

0 1 Reply
TLW123

Dec 21, 2015 #1082148 West Columbia, South Carolina, United States

I've learned not to order from theses cheap sites no more because if it's to good to be true than it is , I also learned that theses company's aren't affiliated with the BBB than that's a big no no as well , and because they are not affiliated with BBB and over seas they basically do what they want ,rip you off,send the wrong clothes ,never get a refund ect ... nastydress, Sammydress are all the same be aware

1 0 Reply

Dec 22, 2015 #1082249

Yea, at least the dress was only about $12 but it's the principle. I guess we have to do it once to learn the hard way

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nastydress. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nastydress.
Filing a new complaint about
×