I ordered a pair of lacey white pants on January 25, 2015. After a few weeks of watching my order stuck at "processing", I made a support ticket. I was told that they were catching up on orders after the Chinese New Year. So, come March, I asked where my order was and was told they wouldn't be able to ship until March 11th, 2016. They gave me the option to switch products or wait. I chose to wait.
March 11th comes and goes and it still said my order was processing. So, back to the support ticket exchange. I was then told they were sold out and needed time to re-up their supply! I'd now have to wait until the 25th or I could change my product. Meanwhile, the pants are still in stock and selling on the site! So, I said I wanted what I paid for, but after reading reviews at how tiny and inaccurate their clothes sizes were, I'd need to change my size.
The next day I wake up to my money being refunded to my paypal. What the heck? Almost 2 months later and they can't deliver what I ordered? The phone number on their site is in Florida and nobody answers. They always come up with an excuse and customer service would be laughable if it wasn't so frustrating.
Don't do it!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I would never order from them again!!! Stitches different color and the top had extra material added..."
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "Believe. Never give up what you Believe is honest and true. I have a unique situation where Wells Fargo is 100% at fault and I am choosing not to litigate, the truth..."
- "ABSOLUTELY!!! Do not use this company. Home Depot subcontracts their deliveries through this company and does not let you know at time of purchase. Two young guys show up, complain..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."