Hayden, Idaho

I ordered a pair of lacey white pants on January 25, 2015. After a few weeks of watching my order stuck at "processing", I made a support ticket. I was told that they were catching up on orders after the Chinese New Year. So, come March, I asked where my order was and was told they wouldn't be able to ship until March 11th, 2016. They gave me the option to switch products or wait. I chose to wait.

March 11th comes and goes and it still said my order was processing. So, back to the support ticket exchange. I was then told they were sold out and needed time to re-up their supply! I'd now have to wait until the 25th or I could change my product. Meanwhile, the pants are still in stock and selling on the site! So, I said I wanted what I paid for, but after reading reviews at how tiny and inaccurate their clothes sizes were, I'd need to change my size.

The next day I wake up to my money being refunded to my paypal. What the heck? Almost 2 months later and they can't deliver what I ordered? The phone number on their site is in Florida and nobody answers. They always come up with an excuse and customer service would be laughable if it wasn't so frustrating.

Don't do it!

Review about: Pants.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Jade2016_987
#1209981

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your post.

We will check the issue for you.

We very much regret issue and We really want to work with you to make this right.

Our phone number is 3053071030(USA Customers)

For more information about the issue you want to contact us via browsing: http://support.nastydress.com/ Could you please offer us your order number to check the details for you?

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/