I ordered a pair of lacey white pants on January 25, 2015. After a few weeks of watching my order stuck at "processing", I made a support ticket. I was told that they were catching up on orders after the Chinese New Year. So, come March, I asked where my order was and was told they wouldn't be able to ship until March 11th, 2016. They gave me the option to switch products or wait. I chose to wait.
March 11th comes and goes and it still said my order was processing. So, back to the support ticket exchange. I was then told they were sold out and needed time to re-up their supply! I'd now have to wait until the 25th or I could change my product. Meanwhile, the pants are still in stock and selling on the site! So, I said I wanted what I paid for, but after reading reviews at how tiny and inaccurate their clothes sizes were, I'd need to change my size.
The next day I wake up to my money being refunded to my paypal. What the heck? Almost 2 months later and they can't deliver what I ordered? The phone number on their site is in Florida and nobody answers. They always come up with an excuse and customer service would be laughable if it wasn't so frustrating.
Don't do it!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is a sure case of FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!!!BELOW IS WHAT NASTYDRESS SHOWED ON THEIR SITE AND A PIC OF WHAT I RECIEVED 2 MONTHS LATER!..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Believe. Never give up what you Believe is honest and true. I have a unique situation where Wells Fargo is 100% at fault and I am choosing not to litigate, the truth..."
- "ABSOLUTELY!!! Do not use this company. Home Depot subcontracts their deliveries through this company and does not let you know at time of purchase. Two young guys show up, complain..."