Nastydress - Review about Swimwear from Glendale, California

When I got the item from them it was so ugly I had to reach out to them and they were trying to base everything on irregularity. So I wrote them this...

Vicky Valentine  At :07/16/2015 02:03:33 UTC

I understand you guys try to copy everything in China but the least you can do is make them more accurate. Otherwise you'll always have unsatisfied and one time customers. If it wasn't because I live in the states now and can't shop on taobao as easily as when I lived in China I wouldn't even buy from you guys. And if you guys are listed on taobao. I'm sure the your reviews would be very unsatisfactory. But hear this from me and probably many more. Solid prints may be easy to copy but floral prints that you guys made are UGLY and look NOTHING like the picture. And that has nothing to do with irregularity. So don't try to bs me with that excuse like this is my first time shopping online. And the reason why the return policy is the way it is because you guys know you can't make it exactly like the pictures you stole from other websites to copy at a factory in China. I'm sure a lot more suckers will buy from you but you can delete me off that list. Thank you and no need to reply. That bathing suit will be in my trash can.

Take it from my first hand experience, if you want cheap quality stuff that's not even worth the $10 then definitely buy from them. If not, Walmart definitely has better stuff compares to them

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 01 #1221041

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.
We will check the issue for you.
Could you mind telling us the order number? We will send you the email for details.
We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.
Best Regards Nastydress Customer Service

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nastydress. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Nastydress.
Filing a new complaint about