Nastydress - Review about Swimwear from Glendale, California
When I got the item from them it was so ugly I had to reach out to them and they were trying to base everything on irregularity. So I wrote them this...
Vicky Valentine At :07/16/2015 02:03:33 UTC
I understand you guys try to copy everything in China but the least you can do is make them more accurate. Otherwise you'll always have unsatisfied and one time customers. If it wasn't because I live in the states now and can't shop on taobao as easily as when I lived in China I wouldn't even buy from you guys. And if you guys are listed on taobao. I'm sure the your reviews would be very unsatisfactory. But hear this from me and probably many more. Solid prints may be easy to copy but floral prints that you guys made are UGLY and look NOTHING like the picture. And that has nothing to do with irregularity. So don't try to bs me with that excuse like this is my first time shopping online. And the reason why the return policy is the way it is because you guys know you can't make it exactly like the pictures you stole from other websites to copy at a factory in China. I'm sure a lot more suckers will buy from you but you can delete me off that list. Thank you and no need to reply. That bathing suit will be in my trash can.
Take it from my first hand experience, if you want cheap quality stuff that's not even worth the $10 then definitely buy from them. If not, Walmart definitely has better stuff compares to them
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "I ordered a pair of lacey white pants on January 25, 2015. After a few weeks of watching my order stuck at "processing", I made a support ticket. I..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "Loan-Sharks use L.A. District Attorney as their MuscleLos Angeles District Attorney arrests the Victim of Loan-Sharks DMV has the Victim of Loan-Sharks arrested The California DMV, instead of protecting its citizens,..."
- " Open Letter to Tom Roddy Normandin: Over the years I have been a participant in owning my own business and being the proud husband of a professional wife, with two sons,..."
- "I picked out a Liz Claiborne sweater from JCPenney in the Missi department. The signs for the sweater showed that the sweater cost $19.99. I went to the register..."