I ordered a blouse that did not arrive to the dimensions advertised, Customer Service did not respond at all. I submitted a formal complaint about this already. I ordered an XL blouse which according to their site is supposed to have a 38" bust and be 27" long. Included with my complaint were photos of me measuring the actual bust and length of the blouse that arrived, the bust is a 32" and the blouse is 24" long. I wanted to return this item for a full immediate refund. I filled out all of their customer complaint forms and never received any response, they also do not have a working telephone number. What they do have is endless email response automations.
The only way I got a response was when I let them know I had contacted the Better Business Bureau.. And that they would be the next people they hear from. THEN they made an effort to contact me with some sort of resolve to issue me a refund and I keep the horrifically defective product.
These people are garbage, and a scam at best. Save youself the stress, I wish I could give them so many negative stars that they would owe me stars.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "I purchased a dress from NastyDress a month ago. It took that long for it to show up. Then when i got the package, it was the size of a..."
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "Attn. Mr. Andrew Gleason firstname.lastname@example.org REQUEST FOR REPAIR INSTEAD OF SALVEGE, OR AN ALTERNATIVE SOLUTION Gentlemen February 26, 2016 I, Alexander Petersen am insured with 21st Century Insurance Policy No. 22076948, and I am hereby..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."