Nastydress - Review about T-Shirt from San Fernando, California

I ordered a blouse that did not arrive to the dimensions advertised, Customer Service did not respond at all. I submitted a formal complaint about this already. I ordered an XL blouse which according to their site is supposed to have a 38" bust and be 27" long. Included with my complaint were photos of me measuring the actual bust and length of the blouse that arrived, the bust is a 32" and the blouse is 24" long. I wanted to return this item for a full immediate refund. I filled out all of their customer complaint forms and never received any response, they also do not have a working telephone number. What they do have is endless email response automations.

The only way I got a response was when I let them know I had contacted the Better Business Bureau.. And that they would be the next people they hear from. THEN they made an effort to contact me with some sort of resolve to issue me a refund and I keep the horrifically defective product.

These people are garbage, and a scam at best. Save youself the stress, I wish I could give them so many negative stars that they would owe me stars.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 08 #1209661

Dear Customer,
Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We strive to provide you with the best possible service.
We will check the issue for you.
Would you mind telling us the order number? We will send you the email for details.
Thank you very much for your collaboration.
Best Regards Nastydress Customer Service

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.