I ordered a blouse that did not arrive to the dimensions advertised, Customer Service did not respond at all. I submitted a formal complaint about this already. I ordered an XL blouse which according to their site is supposed to have a 38" bust and be 27" long. Included with my complaint were photos of me measuring the actual bust and length of the blouse that arrived, the bust is a 32" and the blouse is 24" long. I wanted to return this item for a full immediate refund. I filled out all of their customer complaint forms and never received any response, they also do not have a working telephone number. What they do have is endless email response automations.
The only way I got a response was when I let them know I had contacted the Better Business Bureau.. And that they would be the next people they hear from. THEN they made an effort to contact me with some sort of resolve to issue me a refund and I keep the horrifically defective product.
These people are garbage, and a scam at best. Save youself the stress, I wish I could give them so many negative stars that they would owe me stars.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "I was sent the wrong size. My order summary clearly had a 2XL on it and I was given a S. I promptly jump on there web site set..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I saw B-Precious advertised for what looked like a great deal. A mini session with a few images for $50. The old saying Cheap is what cheap gets is so..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."