Long Grove, Illinois

This "company" are proficiently scammers they post cheap clothes but once you submit the payment it will be no payment confirmation and no shipping notification, I waited 2 weeks then I received an email that my order was cancelled and they refunding me back in my nasty account NOT back to the credit card and this is the beginning of entering a limbo .................. I wish I read these reviews before I buy!?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of lingerie. Nastydress needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lingerie in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nastydress.

Comments

Jade2016_987
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1209068

Dear Customer,

First, I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.

The precise shipping time can also be affected by factors such as customs,remote locations, peak shipping periods, holidays and festivals, inclement weather and operational issues impacting the shipping company. Please kindly understand that.

As for the issue, could you please offer us your order number to check the parcel for you?

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.

Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/

Yes paid for stuff I never received and they will not respond back to my emails it's been over a month this place is a sorry *** company would not use them