I hate this company with a passion.I ordered clothes on 21 Sep 2015.

It's now 11 Feb 2016 and I still haven't received them. I wrote a complaint email and still haven't heard back from them. I am so incredibly angry that I was sucked into buying from them. They have taken my money and not sent the clothing that I have paid for.

I don't know who to report them to. I am out of pocket, and they are thieves.

Purely and simply.I HATE them - and I'm normally a quiet gentle person, and I burn with rage when I think of them.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of nastydress clothing from Nastydress. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $45 and wants Nastydress to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was that they are ripping people off. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nastydress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Jade2016_987

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We regret things did not work well for you.

We will check the parcel for you.

Would you mind offer us your VALID order number to check the details for you?

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/