I fell to the liking of great looking clothes for a very, very cheap price!It seemed great!

I ordered my items January 14th, received an "items have shipped" email with a tracking number and was told that they would be here in 7-10 days. I tracked my package every couple days - I was excited! Come January 30 my items were delivered according to the website, but I could not find them. I checked with everyone around me and even went to the post office to see if the package was sitting there - NOTHING!

So the next step was to send in a ticket to the Support Center of NastyDress.com (2/4), there was some confusion, on their part with what had happened and asked me to check with neighbors and the post office. When I let them know that this had been done and I was pretty sure the package was either lost or stolen they waited a week to respond to me. It is now February 16th and I have been told that there is nothing they can do about it because it is not their fault! I spent $100 on their site and they will not correct this mistake, I have to take the loss!

Oh best part, not all my items "shipped", the ones on back-order will not be reimbursed to me either.

This "company" is a joke!!DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with for them to be shut down and stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery and delivery time. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of nastydress clothing and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Nastydress needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nastydress clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nastydress.

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Jade2016_987
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1160116

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent review.

We're very sorry for your concerns and the issues you have raised.

We are willing to help you for better solution, please provide us your order number so that we could check the details.

Thanks.