2.5

It took MONTHS to actually get my product.I emailed Nasty Dress with no response and sent a complaint to PayPal.

Nasty Dress never responded to my emails to them about where my product was and the tracking info they gave me did not work.

While I wasn't expecting much for the price, when I did finally get the product, it was cute, but looks cheap.It will be ok for lounging around the house or for a quick coverup for a casual day or night out.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of nastydress dress from Nastydress. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nastydress to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery time. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nastydress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Jade2016_987
#1219907

Dear Customer,

I want to extend my sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced.We are here to help you.

The precise shipping time can also be affected by factors such as customs,remote locations, peak shipping periods, holidays and festivals, inclement weather and operational issues impacting the shipping company.

We will check the issue for you.

For detailed information, would you mind telling us the order number and exact issue with your order?

We will send you the email for details.

Thank you very much for your collaboration.Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/