1.1

I've had the worst shopping experience of my life with these people.I've been trying to return some items for 2 months now.

I write them every day and I get them same automated response asking me to send the sku #s. I sent them 10x & I still get the same questions. They will not give me an address to ship the items even though I've sent them over 30 emails asking!!!!

It's as if it's a recording!I've lost so much money & I cannot get them to give me a simple answer.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Nastydress. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nastydress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Nastydress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Jade2016_987
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1210086

Dear Customer,

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

Here is our warranty policy: http://www.nastydress.com/warranty-and-return/

We will verify the issue for you.

For more details, would you please tell us the order number so that we can check the issue and offer the solution for you?

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you. Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/