Grand Forks, British Columbia

I ordered a bathing suit on April 1st and it's June 4th I still haven't received my order.I asked why it was taking so long and they just told me to be patient.

I asked after a month of not receiving it in the mail.

Every other site takes 5-10 business days and you actually get it within that time frame. Other reviews show that once they've received their order in the mail after however long they waited their clothes were severely damaged and or stained. So far I've heard them do nothing about it.

I'd say this site is fake and scamming everyone for their money.Report this website!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of nastydress swimsuit from Nastydress. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $28 and wants Nastydress to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nastydress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Jade2016_987

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your post.

We will check the parcel for you.

For detailed information, could you mind telling us the order number and exact issue with your order?

We will send you the email for details.

Thank you very much for your collaboration.

Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/