Hooper, Utah
1.3

I was sent the wrong size.My order summary clearly had a 2XL on it and I was given a S.

I promptly jump on there web site set up a ticket to do a return/exchange took the pictures it requested. They write back, sure when you pay for the shipping and handling we would be happy to help. Why would I have to pay for shipping and handling? I didn't mess up?

I was sent the WRONG size.

Very unhappy.Cheap product, Crappy service, NEVER AGAIN for me!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of return policy sucks. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of nastydress blouse and associated monetary loss in the amount of $8. Nastydress needs to "i want my money back and i will send back the wrong sized shirt on them" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nastydress blouse in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nastydress.

Had an Experience with Nastydress?

Comments

Jade2016_987
#1212054

Dear Customer,

First, I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.

Here is our warranty policy: http://www.nastydress.com/warranty-and-return/

We will verify size the issue for you.

For more details, would you please tell us the order number so that we can check the issue and offer the solution for you?

We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/

Jade2016_987
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1212035

Dear Customer,

We're extremely grateful for your constructive feedback.

We will verify the issue for you.

As for the issue, would you please offer us your order number to resolve the issue for you?

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Nastydress Customer Service http://www.nastydress.com/

Ogden, Utah, United States #1115365

Still nothing, I was told I would get a refund in 3-7 days it has been 20. Email yet again and they said sorry I will have it in 3-7 day again..